Ostara Employment Services
Ostara Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that specialises in assisting people who have an illness or disability find employment.
And, we work with employers to help them find staff who are the best fit for their company.
For both parties, an emphasis is placed on ensuring a safe and supportive work environment.
Ostara Australia is fully equipped to assist with tailored employment planning, addressing both vocational and non-vocational issues in partnership with community organisations. Offering employers a wide range of services, absolutely free of charge.
- Employee search and matching
- Staff Training
- On-the-job support
- Cost-saving: some employees attract wage subsidies, which could count as significant savings for you
- Saves you time: by doing the screening and reference checks, we save you the headache of wading through piles of unsuitable resumes. Candidates are pre-qualified by us before they are sent to you.
- Road-testing: compatibility is important. By offering work experience opportunities, you and the candidate get to confirm job and organisation compatibility before committing to a more permanent arrangement.
- Access to talent: By listing your employment or work experience opportunity with Ostara Australia, you will immediately access thousands of job seekers nationwide.
For Employers go to: http://www.ostara.org.au/pages/employer-services.html
We also provide “Towards Employment” a specialised program designed for those jobseekers who experience significant personal and environmental barriers to their job search.
Contacts: Phone 1300 656 294
268 Green St Ulladulla 2539
Ph: 02 4454 1811